North America Regional Sales Director
NeuraLegion is a fast-growing, venture backed, developer-focused Application Security company that offers application security from build to compliance. We offer a developer focused API & Application DAST automation platform. Our solutions enhance DevOps & CI/CD by removing human bottlenecks with no false positives and business logic attacks. Reducing reliance on manual testing. We enable organizations to integrate application security early in the development process and run scans often to detect & fix security issues before they hit production.
About the Position:
NeuraLegion is seeking a talented, passionate and driven Regional Sales Director who is looking to join a fast-growing team early on and help propel NeuraLegion’s revenue. Our early-stage team is very passionate, collaborative, goals oriented and everyone is here to help their fellow teammates to achieve overall success.
- Prospect, develop, and close new Fortune 1000 enterprise customers for NeuraLegion’s Dev-focused appsec solutions across North America
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual quota goals
- Be a team-player and communicate everything you learn from customer interactions so we can all grow and improve
- Initiate activities including participation in conferences, meetups and other community events to drive awareness for NeuraLegion and establish yourself as a thought leader in the industry
- Qualify opportunities, and allocate time and resources accordingly
- Manage the end-to-end sales process with enterprise prospects including evaluations, POCs, RFPs and all other aspects of the sales process
- Develop and execute on territory & account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential, manage sales activities, updates, and create and deliver accurate forecasts in Salesforce.com
- Understand prospect needs and solve their complex business problems
- Prospect vigorously to drive pipeline & generate new opportunities
- Be honest, upfront and humble
- Candidates primary residence should be located in a major city in the United States
- 5+ years of field sales experience, or equivalent quota-crushing role selling cyber-security or DevOps solutions
- Experience managing and closing new business with Fortune 1,000 companies
- Consistent track record of over-achieving quota in previous positions
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%+ (post COVID…)
- BS/BA degree preferred
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Ability to work from home
- Flexible paid time off
- Stock options
- We are changing the world of application and API security. Do it with us.
- We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business.
- If you’re looking for a challenge and want to enjoy where you work, you’ll love NeuraLegion.
- NeuraLegion is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. NeuraLegion is an equal opportunity employer and our team is composed of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations.