Customer Success Engineer (Israel)
NeuraLegion is a fast-growing, venture backed, developer-focused Application Security company that offers application security from build to compliance. We offer a developer focused API & Application DAST automation platform. Our solutions enhance DevOps & CI/CD by removing human bottlenecks with no false positives and business logic attacks. Reducing reliance on manual testing. We enable organizations to integrate application security early in the development process and run scans often to detect & fix security issues before they hit production.
NeuraLegion – Customer Success Engineer (Application Security)
NeuraLegion Customer Success Team is looking for a Customer Success Engineer (CSE) in Israel to be the technical face of NeuraLegion’s enterprise customers in the EMEA region (including Israel) and work in coordination with a Customer Success Manager to focus on in-depth technical deliverables of each of assigned customer accounts. Candidates need to have a very strong background in Application Security and comfortable working in Windows, Linux, APIs and CLI services/commands.
- Being a trusted advisor and single point of technical contact for our customers from a product usage and deployment perspective
- Acting and consulting as the application security expert for customer specific application security tasks
- Technical Support Escalation point of contact for customers
- Help customers integrate security into their development process and help them transform how they approach application security.
- Onboarding/Delivery/roll out/deployment of NeuraLegion DAST Platform
- Integrations of CI/CD tools and ticketing systems of customers
- Training and enablement of customers and partners
- BS or equivalent degree
- 3 to 5+ years post-sales experience in customer success or sales engineering
- Strong ability to work with enterprise customers, handle their expectations, and persuade customers to make decisions
- Proficiency and/or knowledge of OpenAPI/Swagger, CI/CD platforms (Jenkins, GitHub etc), Cloud technologies, applications development, applications security, vulnerabilities
- Experience in secure coding practices and knowledge of common types of application layer vulnerabilities
- Good working experience with Git workflows (GitFlow, GitHub flow, etc.)
- Knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows in Enterprise environments
- Work experience of DAST (Dynamic Application Security Testing) in a DevOps environment will be a great advantage
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Ability to work from home
- Stock options
- We are changing the world of application and API security. Do it with us.
- We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business.
- If you’re looking for a challenge and want to enjoy where you work, you’ll love NeuraLegion.
- NeuraLegion is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. NeuraLegion is an equal opportunity employer and our team is composed of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations.